Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently uploaded admit cards on their server and announced a notice for those candidates who have applied for this exam. Aspirants who applied for the UPSC CMS exam can download the admit card to paper in the exams. The exam will be conducted in mid-July 2023. Brief information related to his UPSC CMS Admit card download is provided here.
What is the UPSC CMS Exam?
Union Public Service Commission is one of the best Govt. employee hiring organizations and arranges different tests through different employment notifications. In April 2023, the UPSC announced hiring other posts through Combined Medical Service exams. And mentioned various posts under this recruitment and accepted online application forms.
There are 1261 vacancies; an official advertisement has informed them on the UPSC website. The post’s name and vacancies are-
- Medical Officers Grade in General Duty Medical Officers Sub-cadre of Central Health Service 584
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway 300
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS 01
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in Various Delhi Municipal Council 376.
If you have applied for these posts, you can download the UPSC CMS Admit card from the official website.
Exam date of UPSC CMS
As per the recent updates, the Union PSC will conduct the exam on the 16th of July, 2023. After downloading your hall ticket, you will get proper information on the exam date, venue, exact timing and adequate guidance related to this recruitment.
- RBI Grade B Admit Card
- EMRS Recruitment, Teaching, and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Teacher Recruitment in Telangana
- JSSC JMLCCE Jobs 2023
- SBI Retired Bank Officer Recruitment
- BEL Trainee & Project Engineer Vacancy 2023
How to download the Hall Ticket?
Suppose you are a valid candidate for this exam. Then don’t worry. Seva Bharati is providing you with proper information related to the UPSC CMS Admit Card Downloading procedure.
- First of all, visit https://upsconline.nic.in/eadmitcard/admitcard_cms_2023/
- Now, you will have the basic information about the E-admit card that has been provided.
- I was directed to the main page for downloading the UPSC CMS Admit card.
- Fill in all the details to log in to your account.
- Now, You will see a PDF that can be downloaded or printed.
- As per your choice, do action.
- You are done; you have downloaded the e-admit card for the UPSC CMS exam 2023.
Official website of UPSC → Click Here.
Please share the Seva Bharati Sarkari Jobs update page with your friends and do lower so they can know the latest jobs in India.