Good news for the candidates of Andhra Pradesh who want to be a professor in the Medical Department. The Government of Andhra Pradesh, Directorate of Medical Education(DME, AP) has announced a notification for recruiting Assistant Professors in various disciplines, including Anatomy, Physiology, Bio-Chemistry, and others. Seva Bharati Sarkari Jobs has provided brief details, including eligibility conditions, age limit, important Date, and application fees. If you want to be a Professor in DME, AP, please check the official sources’ full job notification and attachment.
DME AP Assistant Professor Jobs 2023
The official notification has been released on https://dmeaponline.com/. An advertisement for these Professor posts is described below.
Post Name: Assistant Professor for various subjects.
Number of Vacancies: There are 590 vacancies available for different categories of candidates.
Important Date to apply
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 17-07-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 26-07-2023 (11:59 PM)
Please note that you can not submit an online application after the closing date or any other method except the online form on the official website.
To be a valid applicant, the candidates must have paid application fees per their categories. And the chart of application fees has been provided.
- For OC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For BC/ EWS/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 500/-
The application fee should be paid online through a debit/credit card or online payment gateway.
Eligibility criteria for Assitant Profesor
To be eligible, the participant must fulfil some essential criteria, such as age and education, the qualification provided below.
Get more Updates
- DSRRAU HMO Jobs
- NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
- KARTET Notification Released,
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer Jobs
- Teacher Recruitment in Telangana
To be eligible for these Assistant Professor vacancies of DME, AP, candidates should possess a Degree/ PG/Ph.D. (MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM) in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Age is another important criterion for the Assistant Profesor post of DME, AP, Upper, Lowe, and category-wise age is provided below.
- Upper Age Limit for OC Candidates: 42 Years (should not have been born before 01–07-1981)
- Upper Age Limit for EWS/SC/ST/BC Candidates: 47 Years (should not have been born before 01–07-1976)
- Upper Age Limit for PH Candidates: 52 Years (should not have been born before 01–07-1971)
- Upper Age Limit for Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 50 Years (should not have been born before 01–07-1973)
Official Advertising and Online Form
Before submitting online on the official portal of DME, please read the advertisement carefully. If you are eligible and interested in these posts, apply for the period.
Official advertisement → Click Here
Apply Online → Click Here
Please visit the Seva Bharati Sarkari Jobs Page for the latest job updates.