Electronic Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) Ltd recently published a job notification for hiring ITI Trade Apprentice posts. Those candidates who want to learn by doing work can check these admission details. The excellent news is that the ECIL will also pay all the admitted candidates a stipend, and there is a chance of securing an excellent job in the organization. It may be the best chance to work if you aim to work like the ECIL organization. Don’t miss the opportunity; read the details and follow the instructions if you are eligible and interested in these ECIL ITI Trade Apprentice posts.
ECIL Trade Apprentice Jobs
|Name of the Post||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Hiring Organizations||Electronic Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL) Ltd|
|Four hundred eighty-four total vacancies will be hired for the Hyderabad unit, and trade-wise vacancy details are shown below.
1 EM 190
2 ELECTRICIAN 80
3 FITTER 80
4 R&AC 20
5 TURNER 20
6 MACHINIST 15
7 MACHINIST(G) 10
8 COPA 40
9 WELDER 25
10 PAINTER 4
|Job Notification Details|
|Salary Details: The Stipend will be paid Rs 8050 for the listed from 1 to 7 of the abovementioned post list. And others will get Rs 7700 per month.
Group of Age: The participant must be at least 18 and not over 28. However, upper age shall be relaxed for the candidates of reserved categories.
Application Charges Good News: the ECIL asks for no application charge. You can apply for this without any fees.
|To participate in this ITI Trade Apprentice vacancy hiring, the candidates should have an ITI Pass Certificate, i.e., an NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.|
|Method of Selection|
|The selection of candidates will depend on their ITI marks merit. Moreover, 70% of the available seats will be filled with Government ITI students, while the remaining 30% will be filled with Private ITI students. The selection of candidates will depend on their ITI marks merit. 70% of the available seats will be filled with Government ITI students, while the remaining 30% will be filled with Private ITI students.|
|More Related Jobs|
|Office Postal Address|
|ECIL Post, Hyderabad, Telangana
|The ECIl invited online applications from eligible candidates, and they opened the online application window today(25th of September). The last date for submitting applications for the ITI Trade Apprentice post is the 1st of October, 2023. After receiving the online application form, the ECIL will verify the document from the 16th to the 21st of October, 2023. The joining formalities will be completed within the 31st of October, 2023, and the training will begin from the very first day of November, 2023.|
FAQ on ECIL ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2023
|How many ECIL Trade Apprentices are available for this hiring?|
|484 total vacancies will be hired.|
|Is the online application submission window open?|
|Yes, you can apply now on the official portal.|
|Are any application fees required to participate in ECIL ITI Trade Apprentice posts?|
|No, you can apply without any fees.|
|What is the last date for applying?|
|10th of October 2023.|
|Is there any exam that will taken for selection?|
|No, it is purely academic based on academics.|