Rajasthan Public Service Commission, called RPSC, recently published a job notification for the RPSC Junior Legal Officer position. As you know, the RPSC is one of the leading Rajasthan State Govt. Department’s employee hiring agency. It publishes employment notifications annually and conducts different types of exams, skill tests, and interviews to select candidates. And Rajasthan State Government job aspirants always follow the news recruitment advertisement. It recently notified me that they will hire some Junior Legal Officer posts. The Seva Bharati Sarkari Jobs has provided a brief job detail of this recruitment. Let’s check it.
Junior Legal Officer Jobs in Rajasthan
RPSC published that they will hire Junior Legal Officer posts; the employment advertisement has been provided below.
Advt. No: 03/2023
Post Name: Junior Legal Officer.
Number of vacancies: 140 Junior Legal Officers will be hired from different categories.
Job Location: All the selected candidates will be placed all over Rajasthan State.
Important Date: The online application submission will start on 10 July 2023. The last date for the online application submission is 8 August 2023.
Eligibility for RPSC Junior Legal Officer Posts
To be eligible for the Junior Legal Officer, recruited through RPSC, the participant must fulfill some conditions: education, age, and Application fee payment.
Educational Qualification: before applying, the candies must have a bachelor’s Degree in Law from a University established by Law in India or equivalent with a three-year course proficient (Professional) degree with Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
Age Limit: Age is an essential factor in India to be employed in govt. Sectors. From the government, age is restricted and has also been mentioned in the official RPSC Junior Legal Officer recruitment advertisement.
- The minimum age should be 21 years.
- The maximum age is not more than 40 years.
- The upper age shall be relaxed for the candidates of reserved categories.
- The calculation date of the age of the candidates is 1 January 2023
Application Charges: The participant must pay application charges per their category to apply for these Rajasthan Datae Govt. jobs. The chart of application fees is below.
- Gen/ BC/ EBC (CL) Candidates: Rs. 600
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ BC/ EBC/ EWS (NCL) Candidates: Rs. 400.
- These application fees have to be paid online.
RPSC Official Advertisement and Apply Portal
To get an RPSC Junior Legal Officer recruitment advertisement, you must visit the official website of Rajasthan PSC. You can also download a pdf file and check all the information about this latest recruitment. If you can fulfill its eligibility criteria, apply from 10 July 2023.
- Ayurveda Department. Rajasthan Jobs
- UPSC CDS-II Result Published
- MPPEB MSTET Result 2023
- OSSC Various Posts Main Exam Result
- BPSC Drug Inspector Admit Card
- The result of the Gujarat Special TET published
- PSB Admit Card Download
- RSMSSB AFO Final Result 2023 Out
How do I get an employment notification?
To get the employment notification for this RPSC Junior Legal Officer recruitment, you must visit the official website of RPSC. You can see some floating messages on the right-hand sidebar of the home page. One of them is for Junior Legal Officer posts. Click it; it will take you to the pdf file. If you can’t do these steps, go through the following attachment. And download it directly.
How to apply for RPSC Junior Legal Officer recruitment?
To apply for these posts, you must follow the same steps as before for other positions. If you are not familiar with it, then follow the following instructions.
- You must need an account on the RPSC. Rajasthan.Gov. In website.
- You can ignore creating the user ID by providing an email and a working mobile number if you have one.
- Now, you have to log in to your account.
- On the dashboard, you can see online application submission links. In this list, you can find RPSC Legal Officer recruitment.
- Now, go through this link and fill in all the details asked in the online form.
- Please note you must have uploaded your recent photograph and signature.
- Pay your application fee and submit it finally.
- You are done and applied for the RPSC Junior Legal Officer recruitment.
- Please don’t forget to take a printout of your application form and fee payment transaction information. It will be coming in future use.
You can go to this page and sign in. Apply here.
To get the latest job details like this RPSC Junior Legal Officer recruitment, visit the Sava Bharati Sarkari Jobs page regularly.